facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: And just who do you think you are?

And just who do you think you are? 09 May 2019 20:59 #731

• sheens85
Hello! Just joined, also new to forums in general so please be gentle haha

I have two vintage enduros, a 1971 Yamaha AT1 in Competition yellow and a 1976 Yamaha DT100 in a colour I'm still trying to figure out.

Looking to rebuild the DT100 to an original spec, unfortunately trying to find any info on it is like hens teeth.

Hoping this forum can help me track down the original colourways that came out for a DT100 in 76 and just parts in general!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

And just who do you think you are? 09 May 2019 21:08 #732

• Devin
  • Supporting Moderator
  • Supporting Moderator
  • Cell 805-914-8299

sheens85 wrote: Hello! Just joined, also new to forums in general so please be gentle haha

I have two vintage enduros, a 1971 Yamaha AT1 in Competition yellow and a 1976 Yamaha DT100 in a colour I'm still trying to figure out.

Looking to rebuild the DT100 to an original spec, unfortunately trying to find any info on it is like hens teeth.

Hoping this forum can help me track down the original colourways that came out for a DT100 in 76 and just parts in general!

Welcome! Check the vin charts under the tech library to verify what you have. Do you have any pictures of the bikes?

The 1971 AT1C was brilliant red & the 1970 AT1B was competition yellow.

The 1976 DT100C was chappy green.

Last Edit: by Devin.

And just who do you think you are? 17 May 2019 05:48 #733

• Garden Gnome
Hi, I'm new to your group. My first road registered bike was a Yamaha DT125 I bought second hand in 1978. I loved that bike! I've had numerous bikes since then. My days of riding big bikes are over and I recently got rid of my Bonneville and bought a Honda Monkey 125, funtimes! I've joined your group because I want to find another DT125 and restore it to original for nostalgic reasons. I like the technical stuff you have and I might the help of your brains trust. Thanks for having me.

And just who do you think you are? 18 May 2019 07:51 #734

• 2fishkev
  • Open Class
  • Open Class
Welcome. You came to the right place. Plenty of help rebuilding available and if you post where you are roughly, there could be help finding a good specimen to start with. I redid a basket case Dt125a as my first motorcycle and also first restoration project with the help available here.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Garden Gnome

Moderators: DEETDevinDmanEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminJames Hart