facebook1   youtube1   twitter1   instagram   linkedin1   pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

And just who do you think you are?

17 Sep 2014 02:37
yamadmin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 39
More
Topic Author
And just who do you think you are? #81
Welcome! That green 125 is a really neat machine!

Welcome!

Each day follows the last like some sad marching band with no leader. Tuesday is the tuba.

-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2014 06:57
ml1275
Novice
Novice
Posts: 42
More
And just who do you think you are? #82
What is the little orange bike - it looks great.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2014 13:01 21 Sep 2014 13:02 by 4eyes.
4eyes
Sportsman
Sportsman
Posts: 130
More
And just who do you think you are? #83
Hi, I'm 4eyes and I'm an enduroholic. ;)

I am a mid-fifties, disabled tool and die maker, who grew up on Honda XLs (after the Z50 I got for my eighth birthday).
I had a prolonged pause from two-wheeled fun that ended around three years ago. Since then I have been working on, and riding a '72 Yamaha R5.
The main reason that I am here is to learn the quirks of the '75 Yamaha DT 250 that I bought yesterday. Yay2
Parts sources would be a great help.

I learned about this site from some of the nuts on Do The Ton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2014 00:04
apex
Content Contributor
Content Contributor
Posts: 430
More
And just who do you think you are? #84
I'm getting off my behind...good Enduro everyone, and I am an Enduroholic. My wandering eye looks in every and all spot in my work driving travels, searching for enduros I can scavenge within my self imposed, stupid dollar cap. I have been lurking behind the couch checking out the progress on all working so hard on this new Enduro website & forum and am ready to profess my love for all enduros here as well! The aired out DT1 is the one that started my sickness, and the CT2 is my current rider in a stable of 3. Just moved to the Idaho panhandle after 48 years of California living and just love it here.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Allrighty Then

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2014 00:59
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 6350
More
And just who do you think you are? #85
Welcome! Glad to see the word is getting out. Tim, from Do The Ton is a member here.

Less of the customs here, but all are welcome if enduro based (orMX, or IT, . . .)

Post up pics and questions on your bike. A good model and lots of answers here. Check out our download section.

4eyes wrote: Hi, I'm 4eyes and I'm an enduroholic. ;)

I am a mid-fifties, disabled tool and die maker, who grew up on Honda XLs (after the Z50 I got for my eighth birthday).
I had a prolonged pause from two-wheeled fun that ended around three years ago. Since then I have been working on, and riding a '72 Yamaha R5.
The main reason that I am here is to learn the quirks of the '75 Yamaha DT 250 that I bought yesterday. Yay2
Parts sources would be a great help.

I learned about this site from some of the nuts on Do The Ton.


IF it isn't one thing, it's another.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2014 01:04
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 6350
More
And just who do you think you are? #86

apex wrote: I'm getting off my behind...good Enduro everyone, and I am an Enduroholic. My wandering eye looks in every and all spot in my work driving travels, searching for enduros I can scavenge within my self imposed, stupid dollar cap. I have been lurking behind the couch checking out the progress on all working so hard on this new Enduro website & forum and am ready to profess my love for all enduros here as well! The aired out DT1 is the one that started my sickness, and the CT2 is my current rider in a stable of 3. Just moved to the Idaho panhandle after 48 years of California living and just love it here.

<img alt="" src="http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q127/apexstrafe/scan0003_zps6030814a.jpg"/>

<img alt="" src="http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q127/apexstrafe/1970%20CT1/7B0BC667-C282-48BE-886B-378D334405D3_zpspcvfpaj7.jpg"/>


Apex, old friend! Welcome!

Lots of the old gang are here. Always room for more. Thanks for the typo catch in the specs section. It should be correct now.

Whereabouts in the panhandle? I was just on the Idaho/norther Oregon border riding this past few days on my '78 DT400 - lots of good riding over there. Maybe we can coordinate on a NW rEnduroRIDE!

Throttle

Mako

IF it isn't one thing, it's another.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2014 18:07
apex
Content Contributor
Content Contributor
Posts: 430
More
And just who do you think you are? #87

Makotosun wrote:

apex wrote: I'm getting off my behind...good Enduro everyone, and I am an Enduroholic. My wandering eye looks in every and all spot in my work driving travels, searching for enduros I can scavenge within my self imposed, stupid dollar cap. I have been lurking behind the couch checking out the progress on all working so hard on this new Enduro website & forum and am ready to profess my love for all enduros here as well! The aired out DT1 is the one that started my sickness, and the CT2 is my current rider in a stable of 3. Just moved to the Idaho panhandle after 48 years of California living and just love it here.

<img alt="" src="http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q127/apexstrafe/scan0003_zps6030814a.jpg"/>

<img alt="" src="http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q127/apexstrafe/1970%20CT1/7B0BC667-C282-48BE-886B-378D334405D3_zpspcvfpaj7.jpg"/>


Apex, old friend! Welcome!

Lots of the old gang are here. Always room for more. Thanks for the typo catch in the specs section. It should be correct now.

Whereabouts in the panhandle? I was just on the Idaho/norther Oregon border riding this past few days on my '78 DT400 - lots of good riding over there. Maybe we can coordinate on a NW rEnduroRIDE!

Throttle

Mako


I'm in Coeur d'Alene, so from where you were maybe a 3-3.5 hour drive. I'll need to get my DT1B running to keep up with your DT400 on the pavement, my 175's just aren't set up for high speed stuff. Yeah, I think a EnduroFest in the NW would be great!!

Allrighty Then

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2014 20:07
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 6350
More
And just who do you think you are? #88
Cool! I get to Spokane occasionally for work. We have another fellow in Lewisron, and you need to thi k about coming down to Hodaka Days the end of June.

We will need to put some ideas together because a NW ride would be reallyfun.
On the ride this past weekend, your 175 would have been just fine. The biggest issue was fuel capacity. You might think about options there.
Plus, I have other bikes . . .

IF it isn't one thing, it's another.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2014 14:27
RALPH
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Posts: 143
More
And just who do you think you are? #89
Born in South Dakota in '51. Been doin the Yamaha thing since '65, although I took 20 yrs off to do the family thing. Currently have 5 enduros, and last nite I picked up an IT175 but can't figure out which year it is. I tried to post pics of it here but haven't figured out how to do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2014 14:45
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Posts: 6350
More
And just who do you think you are? #90
Hi Ralph!

Take a look down in the bottom sections on how to use the Forum. There are two good "how to" threads on posting pictures here. It is a tad bit different than some other software, but seems to work for us. The biggest issue is if you upload to here (as opposed to link to a photo server like Photobucket) the file size needs to be less than 2 meg. That works out to about a 1024x768 photo.

It is a real pain, but a limit from our hosting company. Been trying to address that for awhile, but no success yet.

Welcome to the site and we look forward to hearing more about your projects.

We don't have the IT VIN numbers collected, but it certainly is a possibility going forward.


Sent via Tapatalk

IF it isn't one thing, it's another.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminDmanEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevinJames Hart