facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just Pics.

Just Pics. 13 Jan 2019 22:52 #281

• darinm
  • Open Class
  • Open Class
Would love to Mark, we can let it get warm up enough so it's not serious trouble when we get really lost!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just Pics. 22 Jan 2019 20:04 #282

• darinm
  • Open Class
  • Open Class
Got the Vermont plates for the TS 185 and got it out for the first dual sport ride, can't wait for warmer weather to keep finding new roads and trails to explore. A few snowflakes came down minutes later, too cold for me to call riding fun!
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, Steve F, mdscott, Badger52, Wheel mad, KennyV, Schu

Just Pics. 25 Jan 2019 17:17 #283

• Badger52
  • Sportsman
  • Sportsman

darinm wrote: Got the Vermont plates for the TS 185 and got it out for the first dual sport ride, can't wait for warmer weather to keep finding new roads and trails to explore. A few snowflakes came down minutes later, too cold for me to call riding fun!

Your TS185 looks like new. They were great bikes. I swapped my DT1B for one in 1973 and enjoyed many miles in the local enduro competitions. Hope spring weather gets here early for you.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this Post: darinm

288501A
Moderators: DEETDevinDmanEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminJames Hart