facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

How to register motorcycle not registered in CA for 30 years!

• Tom P
  • Tom P's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I absolutely do think that they get a thrill out of just throwing roadblocks in your way. Even though some of them acted like they were trying to help me, I think they were being passive aggressive :0)

When I insisted that I had filed a planned non operation form in 1992, which I did, he asked "do you have a receipt?" I'm like, are you kidding me? 30 years ago, and I'm going to keep a receipt from a planned non operation? Not to mention that they don't send you a receipt. At the very most, I might have the canceled check..

Oh well, if you work at the DMV, I guess you have to get your kicks some way,... they probably go to the break room and share daily stories of how they've screwed people over. Maybe they even have annual award parties, giving prizes to the clerks that did the best job screwing over the customer?
The following user(s) Liked this Post: AirborneSilva, Sneezles61
Last edit: 06 Aug 2022 07:37 by Tom P.
06 Aug 2022 07:34 #141

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart