facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Isle of Man TT (OMG)

• Schu
  • Schu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

Isle of Man TT (OMG) was created by Schu

It’s not like I’m a die hard fan of this event, but this new video is amazing.

Schu

CT1B, CT1C, JT1, JT2, CT2, DT360A, GT80B, DT100B, DT125B, DT175B, DT175C, DT250B, DT400B, Z50, SCR950

Someday, you'll own some Yamahas
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, 1971DT250, Ht1kid
05 Jun 2024 17:03 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Sneezles61 on topic Isle of Man TT (OMG)

Well, I didn’t make it to the end… I spilled my coffee going around corners! A couple of those buildings made me squirm over… thought my shoulder would rub against it! Whew, that is some fast riding action.. how many cameras did you count?
06 Jun 2024 04:23 #2

Replied by Ht1kid on topic Isle of Man TT (OMG)

Man those riders have some big kahunas. I would watch the races if they were on tv again I hate to miss them. RT325 would you try it ?
06 Jun 2024 05:56 #3

Replied by Gr8uncleal on topic Isle of Man TT (OMG)

If you're prepared to pay, you can watch here.

2024 TT+ Live Pass - TT+ (iomttraces.com)

Otherwise, see if you can get UK channel ITV4 via the internet, for highlights.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Ht1kid
06 Jun 2024 06:49 #4

• RT325
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Replied by RT325 on topic Isle of Man TT (OMG)

HT1KID if ya asking if i'd race it?, na, only in my dreams haha, can't think fast enough at that speed.
I sure admire or idolise the guys that come back year after year trying to better their lap times.
Bruce Anstey would be one of the guys i 'realy' look up to as that guy still comes back despite serious health issues & pulls off fast laps.
My boy raced there in "99 & "2000. In "99 he [& a few others from NZ hired, bought or loaned new 600 yamahas from Bill Smith in the UK & rode them to Wales to run them in then i think they rode them to the NW200 in which he raced & almost knocked of Joey Dunlop. You' be lucky to get out of Ireland if you did that!!.
Not sure how they came to be on the same lap but maybe Joey stopped for a beer & a smoke then playing catch up haha.
Looking at the IOMTT results he came 34th then 30th but the next year was a fail as was asked back by someone to race a 400 which had total loss battery ignition & the battery gave up--pretty annoying after going that far to race.
On the 600 if i remember correctly he was the fastest newcomer for 'that year'--even if he was 34th which is about halfway through the field in the Junior 600's.
We were pretty happy to get a phone call after the day was over that's for sure.
He came home with great respect for those fast guys, & everyone else that races there realy.
www.iomtt.com/tt-database/events/races?m...ode=ALL&ride_id=4518
www.iomtt.com/tt-database/events/races?m...code=TT99&race_seq=9
www.iomtt.com/tt-database/events/races?m...code=TT99&race_seq=4
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, swm, Swoop56, Schu, Ht1kid, Pete-RT1
07 Jun 2024 00:51 #5

Replied by Ht1kid on topic Isle of Man TT (OMG)

MAVTV will have some coverage highlights today looks like 2hrs this afternoon and tonight. 
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT
Last edit: 09 Jun 2024 12:23 by Ht1kid.
09 Jun 2024 12:22 #6

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart