facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Getting ready to sell lots of parts

• northbendbob
  • northbendbob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

Getting ready to sell lots of parts was created by northbendbob

Well, I had to sell my house and my entire motorcycle collection with the exception of my first motorcycle, which was my 1970 HT1.   I have new parts with the part sticker on them. I know I have a front fender with the front fender stays headlight bucket, brand, new speedo, and I think a bracket.  I have a MX bracket I’ll have to go through the box here after breakfast and then I’ll start listing stuff here

for my 360 I know I have a top and I believe with a fresh bore everything ready to go and then I have another top and that might be for a MX,  A gasket set probably a head gasket as well, and I have one of those sleeper pipes that someone did that’s basically an expansion chamber in a stock pipe in the badging on it I believe is for a 71
I have a new clutch disc set lots of small bits and pieces

now I have the bike with a clean clear title in my name. Not sure if I want to part that out. If I did not have a title, I’m sure I would but I should probably keep the thing altogether if someone wanted to bike with all the parts I guess that would be doable too so if you think that might be you just let me know. Thanks a lot guys.
18 Oct 2023 11:34 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart