facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Oil pump to engine line replacement

Replied by Ht1kid on topic Oil pump to engine line replacement

Ford motor company usually has parts for 10 yrs except some plastic trim pieces until a few yrs ago you could still get front fenders for a 57 T-bird so glad Yamaha still has a lot of parts for our Enduros 
Last edit: 06 May 2023 13:10 by Ht1kid.
06 May 2023 13:08 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by RT325 on topic Oil pump to engine line replacement

I'm sure someone closer than me in NZ would have a fitting you could have for the cost of postage. $68 sounds steep. & as i mentioned, be careful of the spring & ball. Ball will stay put if ya don't tip it out i guess.
06 May 2023 16:23 #12

Replied by nhsteve on topic Oil pump to engine line replacement

WRT those small oil pump related bits, yes, they get very expensive quickly. At least you can get what you need from multiple sources. I've had to spend more $$ on shipping than the parts on occasion.

Also, I have had one of those oil line banjo fittings crack as well. Mostly from a PO it seems. I've been tempted to JB weld right at the crack as a repair, but nixed that as a bad idea. If it did not hold the result would be less than desirable.
14 May 2023 07:19 #13

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart