facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Tidy up a build - minor questions

• Eazy-X
  • Eazy-X's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Replied by Eazy-X on topic Tidy up a build - minor questions

You'll have to rephrase that one, don't really get gun analogies this side of the pond! (BTW can I assume the mythical DEET is American?)
09 Feb 2020 08:31 #21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by LETSJET on topic Tidy up a build - minor questions

Deet is a member who does specialty work including auto lube pump rebuilding, Most here like original stock bikes and the auto lube was just ahead of its time and it works. I like them as they came from the factory back in the day.
09 Feb 2020 08:47 #22

• Eazy-X
  • Eazy-X's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Replied by Eazy-X on topic Tidy up a build - minor questions

Well yes, I initially thought the autolube system was just a convenience to save making up premix. Lucky I found this forum to set me straight :) Now I have a spare pump (which seems to be in mint condition compared to my original!) I'll probably refit it soon when I also swap the tacho gear parts in (long, silly tale on another thread.)

All in all I'm struck by the fact that I jumped on the bike and it handles great. Never even ridden a 2-stroke dirt bike before let alone rebuilt one :D
09 Feb 2020 12:38 #23

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart