facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

74 DT250A pics of front engine /frame mounting

Replied by Jewelkutter on topic 74 DT250A pics of front engine /frame mounting

I'm no programmer or software writer and I'm not saying it's a virus of some sort , it just freaked me out seeing my name on something that I have nothing to do with.
21 May 2023 06:48 #41

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MarkT
  • Away
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
Automan, only YOU (or someone logged in as you) will see your user name on the post.

Jewelkutter, definitely not a virus...  this forum was started by a few enthusiasts as a "labor of love" when the "original" Yamaha Enduro forum was starting to have issues. This site is free and provides a lot of information.  They do accept donations. 

Anyone can criticize the forum...  Just know that folks have spent countless hours and $$$ building the forum...  learning as they went.  Yes the forum software they chose has quite a few quirks these days...  but my understanding is support for the forum software doesn't really exist anymore. So the only solution to most of these quirks is to build a whole new forum with new software and try to transfer all the data here to the new platform.  That's a HUGE undertaking in time and $$$.  And it is being considered. Until then there will be some quirks.  (And even if software is changed, new software will likely have its own quirks)
1963 YG1-T, 1965 MG1-T, Allstate 250, 1970 CT1b, 1971 R5, 1973 AT3MX, 1974 TS400L, 1975 RD350, 1976 DT175C, 1976 Husqvarna 250CR, 1981 DT175G, 1988 DT50, 1990 "Super" DT50, 1991 RT180, 2017 XT250
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Jewelkutter, rsmith56
21 May 2023 08:34 #42

This is a SUPER forum easy to navigate for a computer dummy like me just think where we would be without this forum. To all those enduro enthusiasts who put this together for us I give you a BIG Thank You for your time and money for us to enjoy!!   

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, Jewelkutter, Sneezles61, lostmybearing
21 May 2023 09:40 #43

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart