facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Dt125 won’t run

Replied by RT325 on topic Dt125 won’t run

One more guess. Have you had the starter armature off & could it have sheared off the crank key if not ightened fully. Have had a lump of stray carbon on an old AG100 Yamy jump into the baffle which on the model i'm thinking of had a baffle that was straight through with a smallish pipe but wrapped in baffle matterial. So only took a piece about the size of a 10mm ring spanner to block it, so left the baffle out for a few days to let bits escape. Video would be great with good audio if pos.
Last edit: 17 Oct 2019 18:35 by RT325.
17 Oct 2019 18:34 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shayne00
  • Shayne00's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Shayne00 on topic Dt125 won’t run

Right side crank seal looks a little uneven but I haven’t checked the left side yet, a couple days before I put some oil in because there was a small leak from the countershaft seal but I tapped the seal back into place and I believe it stopped leaking, I think I added too much oil and popped the seal out of place a little , it ran the same with the gas tank disconnected so I don’t think the Petcock is the issue, thanks for everyone’s help
17 Oct 2019 18:38 #12

• Shayne00
  • Shayne00's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Shayne00 on topic Dt125 won’t run

The engine is in pieces at the moment I’m probably gonna try to seat the seals right and put it all back together I’m having some trouble finding a new seal kit for the bike so hopefully that will fix it, I’ll try to post a video once I get it together IF there’s still a problem
17 Oct 2019 18:43 #13

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart