facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Cylinder Head Anti Vibration Rubber

Replied by Jackie O on topic Cylinder Head Anti Vibration Rubber

Hello :)

Thank you for checking out our website!

Majority of our stock are reproduction parts, but we now stock some Yamaha original parts too. The OEM number against each part is for reference and ease of use, each product has a description clearly indicating whether it is an original or a reproduction. We also have some parts that are from ARS Japan, though they are purchased in bulk and lack the Yamaha cetrified packaging. All Yamaha genuine parts have an image with the packaging on it as a proof of origin and will come originally packaged. We have now also grouped all original parts into a dedicated section, that is growing with demand sumorubber.com/yamaha-oem-parts

The chain pullers, that we have in stock are brand new reproductions and have only been available from this manufacturer for few months, so they will certainly be different to those you purchased a while ago. However, if you would like me to take any measurements to confirm the fitment, please let me know.

04 Feb 2021 14:51 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DT Tim on topic Cylinder Head Anti Vibration Rubber

That would be great to have these reproduced, the decompression valve cover is also a part I can't seem to find too.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: steam_biker
04 Feb 2021 23:54 #12

DT Tim, do you have the part number for the decompression valve cover? 
05 Feb 2021 00:56 #13

Replied by Gr8uncleal on topic Cylinder Head Anti Vibration Rubber

I think that Tim is referring to this part (see link).

Sorry, specific link won't paste. Part number is 275-12278-00.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Jackie O
Last edit: 05 Feb 2021 03:21 by Gr8uncleal.
05 Feb 2021 03:16 #14

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it on ebay!

s with all reproductions, we need one good quality (if not new) sample to use as a mould for the new parts, so if anyone comes across one of these or has one at home and is willing to volunteer for greater good, please let me know.
06 Feb 2021 04:38 #15

Hello Alistair,

I have just received the damper 214-11161-00 and as expected, it is very similar to one of the DTMX dampers in stock, however it is a conical shape with one end 2 mm smaller in diameter than the other. See pictures. I'll pass it onto our manufacturing team. It will take 6 months to add it to the stock. I'll keep the community posted. If you have any other suggestions for rubber parts, let me know!

Jackie   

The following user(s) Liked this Post: steam_biker
24 Feb 2021 01:51 #16

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Hi guys,
I know it took some time, but we have got the cylinder head absorbers now made :)
Follow the link below:
sumorubber.com/214-11161-00-cylinder-head-absorber

Shipping available worldwide!
Thank you for suggestions. I'm still looking for the decompression valve cover. So far no luck :'(
Jackie
08 Dec 2021 06:42 #17

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Gaps between the vertical fins is different by about 2mm between the 250 and 360. As model code 214 is for the DT1, presumably these ones fit the 250.

CMSNL show four as being required, but I'm not sure which of the fins they fit between!
09 Dec 2021 08:16 #18

Hello,
I checked several parts lists available online, and it seems that the 214 and 171 versions are interchangeable and there are 4 required for the RT2. If someone can confirm that they are indeed identical, it would be much appreciated. We could then list both part numbers against the 214 damper.
Many thanks!
09 Dec 2021 09:01 #19

Evening Jackie.

As per my previous post, I measured the gaps between the fins on my DT3 and RT2. The DT were approx 11.3mm and the RT were approx 9.3mm, so I would suggest dampers are not interchangeable. Maybe wait for others to confirm this, though.
09 Dec 2021 09:56 #20

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart