facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

New CT1 project

Replied by RT325 on topic New CT1 project

Now that's a trick tool i'd not thought of making. I'd be worried about putting holding pressure on the spring posts if he nut was too tight, but i guess spread over 5 posts it sounds like it must be strong enough.
I'll check out my AT1 carb tomorrow if i remember as possibly one blocked off for a reason as they do. But would be blocked off with a solid plug normally.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: adguy2112
19 Sep 2021 03:37 #31

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• adguy2112
  • adguy2112's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

Replied by adguy2112 on topic New CT1 project

Just thought I’d try with a photo this time. Soaked in berryman dip for about an hour then ran a small drill bit (only slowly and by light finger spinning with no pressure) down the right bottom hole on the air inlet Carb opening. A bunch more gunk came out but it’s still not blowing through that I can tell. The bike starts fairly easily and seems to rev fine at higher RPMs but it won’t idle and you have to feather the throttle until it smooths out at higher RPMs. All other passages seem clear so I suspect this passage is the culprit. Anyone know the function of this channel? 
19 Sep 2021 17:54 #32

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart