facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

I'm moving overseas. I have a 1969-1971 NOS and used parts inventory to sell.

• Flyboy25
  • Flyboy25's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
Hi there!
I'm selling off about 90% of my Yamaha NOS and used parts inventory which will include one 1 1971 CT1-C, 175 Enduro and 1 1970 AT1-B 125 Enduro, complete and running bikes with matching numbers and clear titles.
Then there are the hundreds of new and used parts for the model years 1969-1971 "badge bikes". Not shown in the photos is a fully restored set of sheet metal items for the 1971 AT1-C 125 Enduro in candy apple red. It is a full set of perfect items do a very simple swap from the old items to have a fresh fuel tank, oil reservoir, headlight mounting ears, and headlight bucket. If I have it right, I've also got a set of drop dead gorgeous sheet metal items for a 1972 Yamaha 125 Enduro that is the first year without "badges" in factory orange paint, but, I think this is all I have for that year.
I can provide more information, but, I'd like to speak one on one when it comes to money issues. The lot won't be a giveaway price or open to lowball offers, but, it will be realistic for how much is offered.
By the way, bring a truck or van if you do come to visit. You'll need it!

Best regards,
Bob
02 Jul 2020 06:12 #11

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Flyboy25
  • Flyboy25's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
Hi there!
Nice photos of what I assume is your family out enjoying a weekend ride. It looks like you are well on your way to doing a great restoration.
Just a thought, if you are in the region, you'd be welcome to come and browse my inventory for great sheet metal items such as a fuel tank, oil reservoir, headlight mounting ears and a headlight bucket for the HT-1. I have several items in stock that I don't have any particular plans for, but, if it might help you get your bike back together, it might be worth a look.
I live in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Drop me a note at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you think it might help you out a bit.
Enjoy the weekend and may the 4th be with you! I've always wanted to say that to somebody! Thanks for the opportunity!

Best regards,
Bob
04 Jul 2020 04:12 #12

Bob
Great Collection it’s Valley High School’s parking lot circa 1973!
I’d be interested in your 1971 AT1 when the time is right for you. I’m in Reno. Kinda interested in your 70 CT1 also.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Curt
04 Jul 2020 15:16 #13

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart