facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

I'm moving overseas. I have a 1969-1971 NOS and used parts inventory to sell.

• Flyboy25
  • Flyboy25's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
Hi there one and all!
My career is going to take me overseas for the next few years. I have hundreds, if not thousands of NOS and excellent used parts for the 1969-1971 "badge bikes" that have to be sold. I would be very interested in having a serious Enduro enthusiast buy the entire collection. To sweeten the deal, I'm including a 1971 CT1-C and a 1970 AT1-B, both titled, with run, both matching numbers. No lowball offers, No whiners. Come to look in person if you like and bring cash with you. No B.S, artists will be allowed to see the items if they are squirming to pay for the collection.
Oh, by the way, bring a very good sized pickup truck or trailer as it will take you a good bit of time to load the two bikes and all of the spare parts! No joke! This is a spare parts inventory that most people would love to have.
01 Jul 2020 09:39 #1

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Might want to say where you are located.
There are a lot of parts vendors who advertise that they buy inventories.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Where the Yamaha Enduro is still a current model...
01 Jul 2020 12:07 #2

• Flyboy25
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
Hi there one and all once again!
I must be suffering from dain bramage or something like it! There are times when my tang gets tongueled up and I start backing talkwards, but I'm all better now since they released me!
All joking aside, I'm very busy as of late and I must have forgotten to indicate where my treasure trove is located. Thanks for the "heads up".
I live in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. If anyone wants to get in contact with me, please drop me a note here with your phone number and/or your e-mail address and I'll reply as soon as possible. I can send more photos to you directly via e-mail, but, I'd like to hear from people and hear their ideas as to what they want or need.
It is my plan to sell off all of my inventory in one go rather than piecemeal. Whoever does eventually buy this group of bikes and parts combination will be getting their money's worth.
If you have a free weekend and live in a neighboring state, why not let me know when you are planning a visit and I can meet up with you so that you can have an in depth and personal viewing.
Thanks again for bringing things to my attention and I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during these difficult and uncertain times!
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Dirtboy, Pillsbury
01 Jul 2020 13:14 #3

Wow! nice collection... if only I wasn't so (very) far away

01 Jul 2020 13:37 #4

From your pictures it is obvious that you have a large inventory, however, with many different brands and models depicted I can't get any idea of what is actually being offered as a package here. What are some of the more significant Yamaha parts? Models, quantity, etc would be a big help, as would an asking price for the lot. I'm several hundred miles away from your location and could be interested, but too far to simply come and look without knowing much more.
01 Jul 2020 19:28 #5

How much for the collection; not too far from LV, so all motorcycles included or just the Enduro items? Is the orange maico also included or is it for sale?
01 Jul 2020 19:38 #6

• Flyboy25
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
Hi there-
I'm selling my Yamaha parts inventory and 1 of my CT1-C's and one of my AT1-B's. The Maico is no longer available nor is the Husqvarna. I have several very nice 1971 and 1972 CZ's, but that is a separate issue entirely. I have a showroom 1970 HT-1 90 Enduro that is for sale separately as well, but it isn't cheap. You might have a look though just for kicks and grins if nothing else. This one is intended for the serious enthusiast or collector as it needs zero investment to get it up to speed.
Why not contact me by phone if you like and we can chat a bit more in depth? (702) 966-2882 My name is Bob.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: JGersh
02 Jul 2020 01:03 #7

Flyboy25,

How young were you when you started collecting? If you're leaving Nellis for USAFE, I assume from your handle that you're still actively flying, so this former USAF enlisted and US Army Aviator wants to know (I did 3 years at Ramstein before the wall came down, and we were still fling F-4Es...which should tell you how ancient I am...I also did time flying RC-12's up & down the East/West German border, while there still was a border after I changed uniforms and jobs).

Hammer
Who, More than Self, His Country Loved.
Last edit: 02 Jul 2020 01:12 by Hammer.
02 Jul 2020 01:12 #8

• Flyboy25
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
Hi there Hammer!
I have one of my AT1-B's that I've had since I was 15. The rest all began initially as a form of healthy distraction just after my wife died back in 2004. It started out innocently enough, but before long I was up to my eyeballs with buying and selling bikes and parts.
I am still an active pilot, semi-retired. I'm also a flight instructor. I am primarily a rotorhead by default, but I do fly fixed wing aircraft as well. I have had a very decent career thus far and it's not over yet, although, I must admit that at 63, I'm still bitten by the motorcycle bug and even though I have amassed many motorcycles over the years, I am now getting a bit overwhelmed with more items than I am likely to use on my own machines in a single lifetime, hence the desire to sell off most of my Enduro stock.
I've got a very nice 1971 AT1-C 125 as well, but I'm not sure if I am ready to part with it just yet as I still ride it around the neighborhood when time allows and it runs flawlessly.
I'm off and running once again, but stay in touch if you like!

Best regards,
Bob
02 Jul 2020 01:43 #9

That’s a great looking bike. A ‘70 HT1 was my first “real” motorcycle. While I don’t have the same one I had at 10 I am in the process of restoring one I picked up about 4 years ago. Lucky for me I downsized (smaller garage) several year ago otherwise I could see myself following in your footsteps.

2 - ‘68 DT1
‘70 RT1
‘70 CT1-B
2 - ‘70 HT-1’s
‘12 Triumph Scrambler
02 Jul 2020 02:25 #10

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart