facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

The longest AT1 build ever (probably) 1st time enduro owner!

Regarding the oil pump, with the throttle cable disconnected, the front of the pump should turn very easily with your hand. Heck, it should still turn easy even with the cable in there. Send the pump to DEET, he has done five of them for me and my family.

Take that clutch pack apart and put the disks in a zip lock bag with tranny oil. Leave them there until you are ready to reassemble the motor.

Change the crank seals out or everything else is a waste of time.

My first rebuild of a bike took three years. I am faster and more dedicated to the projects now, but only because all my kids are finally gone!

Keep posting pics with your questions. You'll get better response, especially if you show you've attempted to research and fix things before asking.
It's better to remain silent and be considered a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
04 Jul 2020 12:09 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart