facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

×

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

1984 YZ125 radiator louvers

  • Marnz79
  • Marnz79's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • Posts: 1
  • Likes received: 0

1984 YZ125 radiator louvers was created by Marnz79

Hello, I'm restoring 2 x 1984 YZ125 here in Australia. I have most parts sorted but I'm struggling to find 2 sets of back radiator louvers. Would anyone know of any sitting around or if a different model are the same? 
Cheers Ian 
07 Oct 2026 14:22 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadmin, Makotosun, DEET, Vinnie, James Hart