facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Bus in the drain trick.

• RT325
  • RT325's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bus in the drain trick. was created by RT325

Bit of fun last week. Bus down our road but should've been in next road so turned in my gate. So off down to get the Fergy 135 diesel. Made quite easy work of swinging it out without damage.
Wouldn't start yesterday. Think it was still recovering from its hard work lol.
After i'd flattened the battery i looking in the tank--was dry lol.
Just damn lucky i got up the road & back on bus duty.
Yesterday i bowled some trees in the paddock behind & seing Fergy was sulking i tied a long rope as high as i was brave enough & hooked it to the vitara to tension tree into the paddock rather than fall on the fence. Then started cutting. Worked well but a bit scarey for an old Fart that can't move too fast when it goes Crack & starts going down. So i'll be busy for a day [& yesterday till dark].
Can't have too much firewood. These trees are about 30 years old but going rotten low down & a danger to the animals. Not my land [used to be part of our 100 acre dairy farm my parents ran. But trees are mine as i need them which is super handy. Need a splitter but get by with the chainsaw & fergy big saw on branches not too fat. Anyway--long story about nothing.
Pic won't load , i'll sort it later.
photos.app.goo.gl/Y5mQjFpEwWynZ5idA
Last edit: 12 Jun 2023 01:33 by RT325.
11 Jun 2023 17:10 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RT325
  • RT325's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT
12 Jun 2023 01:22 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart