facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

STOLEN BIKE(S) - UPDATE #3 - the Hodaka Comes Home!

• Makotosun
  • Makotosun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I suspect it may have impacted things, however, I also had a particular detective who took a real interest in the case, and I did a LOT of the detective work searching the Facebook Marketplace, Facebook Groips, and OfferUp. Once you have them a solid link to the location of the stolen property, they are much more helpful.

Frankly Social Media played a huge part, along with criminal stupidity, in us getting the bikes back.
IF it isn't one thing, it's another.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Devin
14 Feb 2021 09:35 #51

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Mothersbaugh on topic STOLEN BIKE(S) - UPDATE #3 - the Hodaka Comes Home!

"Criminal Stupidity"

Lot of that going around lately. I'll refrain from saying where, as I don't want to start something that might explode like an oil thread...

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) Liked this Post: Makotosun, Devin, MarkT, 2fishkev, AirborneSilva
14 Feb 2021 10:20 #52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart