facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

75 dt250 carb and float

• Bplm26
  • Bplm26's Avatar Topic Author

75 dt250 carb and float was created by Bplm26

I searched dt250 and read the articles about carb and float. The pictures I found showed the float arms straight. I also found someone said 75 was different from 74. Before I bend these float arms straight, am I correct in thinking these arms have been inaccurately bent over the 48 years by someone trying to adjust the float level and not adjusting the tab. Also is the correct float level on a 75 the same as I found on here for the 74     17.3 , or basicly level. 
Thank you for your help getting this correct. 

edit: it doesn't look like my photo uploaded. Then I read the front page where photos are not working ? ....
Last edit: 17 Aug 2023 08:59 by Bplm26. Reason: Somehow my question got repeated 3 times, I deleted the repeated words.
17 Aug 2023 08:54 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Enduro nut on topic 75 dt250 carb and float

The carbs are different on the 74 and 75 DT250. I have both bikes. 17.3 + 2.5mm is what is listed on page 8 in the service manual located in the tech library. Im sure if you have a look at that and scroll down further to where they get in depth about the carburetor you will find all the information you need.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Bplm26
17 Aug 2023 09:06 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart