facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

1972 RT1 360 - No Spark

Replied by RT325 on topic 1972 RT1 360 - No Spark

Yay, great news. Next the startup. Good luck with that.
14 Jul 2023 16:53 #21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Ht1kid on topic 1972 RT1 360 - No Spark

If you haven’t cleaned the inside I would use evaporust does a super job any pictures of the inside of the tank you got SPARK. 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

14 Jul 2023 16:58 #22

Replied by shyted on topic 1972 RT1 360 - No Spark

Start with Evaporust Mike or electrolosys. Both are quite passive when compared with other stuff.
You can make up electrolosys easy . An insulator to go over the fuel tank filler (wood or plastic) some baking soda and mix it at a dessert spoon full to a litre of distilled water. You then want a 12V battery charger( You can run it through a battery if you like) fill the tank ,suspend a mild steel coat hanger bent to shape so as not to go to earth in the tank,make a hole to pass it through on your insulator,earth on the tank,live on the coat hanger wire, switch on and leave it for 24 hrs. Job done. You can repeat. Then you can use your liner kit to finish off the job much easier.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Sneezles61
14 Jul 2023 17:00 #23

Replied by RT325 on topic 1972 RT1 360 - No Spark

Wow SHYTED that sounds like a cool idea i think i'd be dangerous at doing lol--but cool idea for sure.
Be good to see a video if any out there. I guess google is my friend.
15 Jul 2023 02:50 #24

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart