facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

DT2 DT3 RT2 RT3 main ignition switch wire positions

• Gr8uncleal
  • Gr8uncleal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
A little while back, there was a post asking for photos or details of the above. I made a mental note to have a look at mine next time I had the switch off - well, that time has arrived.

This is a VERY ROUGH 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

sketch, but the important info should be there. It is looking from the underside, with the mounting half bracket still attached.

There is an inner and outer circle of wires on the switch. If anyone wants to tidy this up or re-do it using whatever Microsoft etc tools are available, then please feel free to do so.

If anyone is interested, there is a nice version of the same diagram for the CT2 CT3 in the Wiring Diagrams section of the Tech Library.

The following user(s) Liked this Post: Rick C., MarkT, steam_biker, RT3Sam, Sneezles61, Fudsy1, ruha
Last edit: 12 Oct 2021 10:31 by Gr8uncleal.
12 Oct 2021 10:26 #1

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by mwsmith007@att.net on topic DT2 DT3 RT2 RT3 main ignition switch wire positions

Thanks for posting your sketch! Solved my RT-2 ignition wiring mystery!
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Rick C., MarkT
17 Oct 2021 08:22 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart