facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

rt2 rt3 common issues

• Dillonhamm12$$
  • Dillonhamm12$$'s Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Dillonhamm12$$ on topic rt2 rt3 common issues

Yes I was referring to green loctite as for the puller I'm pretty sure I got it already probably the same one used for the other Enduros what I don't have is that fancy flywheel wrench iv always just used a rag between the crank and clutch gear but that wrench is allot better. I like the idea about the decompression in the spark plug hole quick and easy
22 Jun 2024 21:10 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by RT325 on topic rt2 rt3 common issues

If you make a tool to hold the flywheel--or buy one, be sure it doesn't go too far in & catch the coils. I've seen damage done by owners not being aware. Sort of ruins ya day 'that'.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, Ht1kid, Sneezles61
22 Jun 2024 23:41 #12

• Dillonhamm12$$
  • Dillonhamm12$$'s Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Dillonhamm12$$ on topic rt2 rt3 common issues

Yes that would definitely ruin my day!! So second question are the bottom ends from the 250 compatible with the 360? I have a few of the smaller bike and from what I can see the bottom end seems to be the same case and transmission.
25 Jun 2024 03:04 #13

Replied by RT325 on topic rt2 rt3 common issues

Cases may look the same & most everything will interchange. But 250 cases won't take a 360 cylinder. Stud spacing & case mouth is smaller. Crank is a shorter stroke on 250 even though both will fit either case. I've done all sorts of dodgy stuff swapping bits. Even used a 250 crank but i'd better not get into that tonight as you want a 360 not a 280.
Think we were talking de-compressor earlier. Today i cleaned out my blocked one, so the holes into the cylinder & down to the outlet i can confirm are 4mm although might go 4.2 but 4.5 won't. When i cleaned into the cylinder to size '4mm' i thought, well, the down hole has to be that size. But had to start smaller then go in steps to 4mm as was blocked solid & i was starting to think someone had driven something in there to block it off. Anyway i'm happy now. I'll start a post on that tomorrow with pics as decided to turn my racehorse into a pony--maybe a donkey, we'll see.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, Ht1kid
Last edit: 25 Jun 2024 05:09 by RT325.
25 Jun 2024 05:08 #14

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart