facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

CT1 back from the dead

• SKYDANCER46
  • SKYDANCER46's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

CT1 back from the dead was created by SKYDANCER46

Just finishing up this 71 CT1 project this weekend. This bike was junk yard ready. Been sitting for over 35 years, maybe more! Had to drag it into the garage. rusted up chain and sprockets, flat rotted tires, tubes and rim band hanging out, rubber parts all deteriorated, water in the forks, rusted up cylinder missing parts everywhere. wires all hacked up, etc etc.One owner original bike, wanted to ride it again..... started working on the bike 7-17-2021. will be done this weekend and reunited with the original owner.  NOT RESTORED.
 Will have more pictures and some info on the work and price so you can get a ideal what can be done. It's a long way from being perfect but runs really good and i am sure the owner will be happy with it. I am glad i could help him out. He couldn't find anyone to work on it before we met. We actually met by him bidding on my 1970 Honda SL175 but loosing out on the bidding in the last few minutes. Funny how things work out.    

1970 DT250C
The following user(s) Liked this Post: t-bone, 1971DT250, Badger52, Quartermaster35, Sneezles61
Last edit: 03 Sep 2021 19:41 by SKYDANCER46.
03 Sep 2021 19:09 #1

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by RT325 on topic CT1 back from the dead

Looks nice. Love the first models--of all cc's really.
03 Sep 2021 19:13 #2

• SKYDANCER46
  • SKYDANCER46's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

Replied by SKYDANCER46 on topic CT1 back from the dead

Thanks! I do too. Love the 70 and 71's. 175's are a great little bike. 

1970 DT250C
The following user(s) Liked this Post: t-bone, Ht1kid, Scott B
Last edit: 03 Sep 2021 19:19 by SKYDANCER46.
03 Sep 2021 19:18 #3

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart