facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Selling Kawasaki Parts for CT2 Rebuild Help

• Andrethegiant
  • Andrethegiant's Avatar Topic Author

Selling Kawasaki Parts for CT2 Rebuild Help was created by Andrethegiant

Hi everyone, My ct2 rebuild has been slow at best over the winter. I have started digging through the old garage of my grandpas through the parts he has left over from his dealership in Wawa Ontario in the seventies. When they moved they brought boxes of Kawasaki and moto ski parts with them to Alberta. These include original shop service manuals to full exhausts back from the heads for zr900. Every part we have is still in sealed factory bags and have been boxed indoors. I am wondering if anyone might be able to help point me in a direction of where I may be able to sell them more so as a package deal. I also included a couple pictures of the vacuum gauge set we have for an idea of condition items are in. If anyone has any suggestions on someone to talk to that would be great. I am in the process of trying to complete an entire inventory. I know somewhere someone needs what I have collecting dust.   
Last edit: 26 Jan 2023 13:27 by Enduronut.
24 Jan 2023 19:56 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andrethegiant
  • Andrethegiant's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Andrethegiant on topic Selling Kawasaki Parts for CT2 Rebuild Help

I am putting this link to photos. I hope it works. 
ibb.co/NC47g0h
ibb.co/T08kKr3
ibb.co/4JGs2wk
24 Jan 2023 19:57 #2

Replied by johnste1960 on topic Selling Kawasaki Parts for CT2 Rebuild Help

cmsnl guys NOS parts, You can also try parts breakers like MACHIV MOTORS and others - Dont expect to get rich though.
26 Jan 2023 06:12 #3

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart