facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Vesrah vg-265

• Papawhellie
  • Papawhellie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Vesrah vg-265 was created by Papawhellie

Just wondering if anyone had positive input on the vesrah kits for the AT CT. Head gasket in particular. 9.99 from summit racing.
14 Nov 2022 10:38 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by msavitt on topic Vesrah vg-265

I had a good experience with brake shoes and clutch friction disks, might have gotten a gasket set along the way too but I cannot remember....what was the question?
14 Nov 2022 10:39 #2

• Papawhellie
  • Papawhellie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Replied by Papawhellie on topic Vesrah vg-265

Just checking if the head gasket was working ok. I know one of the gaskets in the set is wrong from prior experience but the set is a bargain for the items it has. The paper gaskets are fine for sure but that copper head gasket is major important. Yamaha has gotten outrageous on some of these things. Just the base gasket is $18.61.
14 Nov 2022 10:55 #3

Replied by msavitt on topic Vesrah vg-265

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: fopen(http://open.api.ebay.com/shopping?callname=GetSingleItem&appid=makotosu-08bc-47da-8e7d-68e3ee6e51ca&siteid=0&responseencoding=JSON&ItemID=385129018424&version=889&trackingid=&trackingpartnercode=9): failed to open stream: Connection refused. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by Swoop56 on topic Vesrah vg-265

back in the 70's I raced an RD 400 . I used to decoke the head every three months or so .
I used Vesrah pattern head gaskets , and they always sealed fine . I'd have no qualms about using them .
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Enduronut
14 Nov 2022 11:51 #5

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart