facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

PVR Swap Meet York, Pa.

Replied by Relicracing on topic PVR Swap Meet York, Pa.

Wish I saw this post before I went. I would have liked meeting you all. I showed a Dalesman/Puch trials bike and got second in its class. It was a good year for selling parts but an even better one, for me, for buying stuff! Bought a nice pile of Yamaha Enduro parts that included a very nice striped CT1 fender, a rear rack, and other small parts. My favorite purchases were a Champion frame/tank/seat that I plan on putting something Yamaha into & a Yamaha Radian swingarm to fit it. Busy weekend that went by too fast, over to soon. It was fun!
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, 1971DT250, MACE6772
24 Jan 2022 06:08 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Brzn on topic PVR Swap Meet York, Pa.

Good time for sure. The place was packed with bikes and vendors. I picked up a few things I'd been looking for at great prices. Nice to have met you 1971DT250
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, 1971DT250, MACE6772
24 Jan 2022 06:11 #12

• MACE6772
  • MACE6772's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

Replied by MACE6772 on topic PVR Swap Meet York, Pa.

Just got word that the date for the NEXT swap meet will be moved UP to December of 2022. Exact date to be announced. It will be BEFORE Christmas. I will try to post as soon as I know the date for sure. I was told previous vendors would be contacted first.

76 Dt 125 75 Dt 175 75 Dt 250 75 Dt 400 09 FZ6R
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Rick C., MarkT
24 Jan 2022 10:08 #13

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart