facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

Hello from Minnesota!

• Eflrr96
  • Eflrr96's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away

Hello from Minnesota! was created by Eflrr96

Hi! Eflrr96 (Erik Lund) here from Blaine Mn. 
My work history is in autobody and paint. Retired owner of Coon Rapids Collision in Coon Rapids Mn. 
back in the 2000s when the shop was rocking along I bought and refurbished a bunch of old bikes, basically cleaned them up, painted them etc and collected them until I realized I don’t really use them and figured they’d be better off somewhere where they would be appreciated so I sold them. 
Which brings me here! My dream bike when I was younger was a 75-76 DT250 or 400. So I found a 400 with the buddy seat which is pretty neat. 
I’ve since put new tires on it, painted the tank and oil tank, new front fender and painted that, fork seals, gauge faces, 60 over bore top end rebuild, installed the Vape 12V ignition system and changed all the bulbs. It’s been a fun project, a little frustrating but these forums keep me going!!!! 
Anyway, in a nutshell….. 
Thanks for the help you’ve all given me and hopefully I can return the favor. If you have any paint questions I’m all over it!!! 
I’m either livin’ the dream or dreamin’ of livin’!
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Badrul
02 Jul 2024 21:43 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Ht1kid on topic Hello from Minnesota!

Greetings from Tennessee. 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

now all we need is pictures 
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Eflrr96
02 Jul 2024 21:48 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminMakotosunDEETVinnieJames Hart