facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

×

Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)

Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Makotosun

1971 rt1b

  • Scottddove
  • Scottddove's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Posts: 188
  • Likes received: 32

1971 rt1b was created by Scottddove

Hello all. I’ve been trying to find out why my front hub clicks back and forth on where it goes together at the front fork. I am referring to the slot in the hub and the recess in the fork. It may just be worn enough that it is just the way it’s going to be. Any insight on this issue? Just annoying more than anything. Just want to be sure I have it assembled correctly or am I missing something?
30 Sep 2026 16:13 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadmin, Makotosun, DEET, Vinnie, James Hart