×
Pictures Posting Not Working (12 Jun 2023)
Picture uploads is again unavailable. We are working on the problem. Thanks for your patience.
Makotosun
DT1C non -standard exhaust
- lostmybearing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Site Supporter
-
- Posts: 17
- Likes received: 2
DT1C non -standard exhaust was created by lostmybearing
I’ve always wanted a badge bike .I’m super excited to have found this one. This one was meant to be for me . Everything just lined up perfectly and I was able to get her. And , she’s a runner WITH Title!
Now, does anybody know what pipe this is? I was in a huge hurry when I brought her to my shop and did not have the time to look at what is stamped on the pipe. My shop is about 45 minutes from my house so I can’t go look. At least not today. These are the sellers photos.
Thanks!
Now, does anybody know what pipe this is? I was in a huge hurry when I brought her to my shop and did not have the time to look at what is stamped on the pipe. My shop is about 45 minutes from my house so I can’t go look. At least not today. These are the sellers photos.
Thanks!
1970 Yamaha DT-1C
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lostmybearing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Site Supporter
-
- Posts: 17
- Likes received: 2
Replied by lostmybearing on topic DT1C non -standard exhaust
I can't upload pictures. I've tried everything that I can think of .
1970 Yamaha DT-1C
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
19 Sep 2026 17:22
#2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pabdt
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 877
- Likes received: 630
Replied by pabdt on topic DT1C non -standard exhaust
Im trying to get a new source, but imgur does work well.
════════════════════════════
1969 Yamaha CT1 175
1969 Yamaha DT1S 250
1973 Yamaha DT3 250
1974 Yamaha DT125A
1974 Yamaha DT360A with SP96 Exhaust
*The End ... Next Up Honda XL 250.
1969 Yamaha CT1 175
1969 Yamaha DT1S 250
1973 Yamaha DT3 250
1974 Yamaha DT125A
1974 Yamaha DT360A with SP96 Exhaust
*The End ... Next Up Honda XL 250.
19 Sep 2026 17:30
#3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lostmybearing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Site Supporter
-
- Posts: 17
- Likes received: 2
Replied by lostmybearing on topic DT1C non -standard exhaust
1970 Yamaha DT-1C
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Ht1kid
19 Sep 2026 18:13
#4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mark350
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- Posts: 74
- Likes received: 50
Replied by Mark350 on topic DT1C non -standard exhaust
Pretty sure a Torque Engineering pipe.
19 Sep 2026 20:32
#5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lostmybearing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Site Supporter
-
- Posts: 17
- Likes received: 2
Replied by lostmybearing on topic DT1C non -standard exhaust
I appreciate the response! I’m going to go out to my building and see what it says. I’ll report back.
1970 Yamaha DT-1C
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
20 Sep 2026 18:23
#6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lostmybearing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Site Supporter
-
- Posts: 17
- Likes received: 2
Replied by lostmybearing on topic DT1C non -standard exhaust
1970 Yamaha DT-1C
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pabdt
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 877
- Likes received: 630
Replied by pabdt on topic DT1C non -standard exhaust
We need the hear it!
This image is hidden for guests.
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
════════════════════════════
1969 Yamaha CT1 175
1969 Yamaha DT1S 250
1973 Yamaha DT3 250
1974 Yamaha DT125A
1974 Yamaha DT360A with SP96 Exhaust
*The End ... Next Up Honda XL 250.
1969 Yamaha CT1 175
1969 Yamaha DT1S 250
1973 Yamaha DT3 250
1974 Yamaha DT125A
1974 Yamaha DT360A with SP96 Exhaust
*The End ... Next Up Honda XL 250.
24 Sep 2026 17:01
#8
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lostmybearing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Site Supporter
-
- Posts: 17
- Likes received: 2
Replied by lostmybearing on topic DT1C non -standard exhaust
I’ll see what I can do about a running video!
I agree that it is a Torque Engineering pipe .What do people think of them? It looks like more of a tuned pipe , but, I think I’d rather have the stock pipe on it for looks
and originality.
I agree that it is a Torque Engineering pipe .What do people think of them? It looks like more of a tuned pipe , but, I think I’d rather have the stock pipe on it for looks
and originality.
1970 Yamaha DT-1C
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
1973 Yamaha CT-3
1974 Yamaha DT250A
1975 Yamaha DT250B
1979 Yamaha IT175F
28 Sep 2026 04:40
#9
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Schu
-
- Offline
- Site Supporter
-
- Posts: 1799
- Likes received: 2244
Replied by Schu on topic DT1C non -standard exhaust
If that’s a Torque Engineering pipe it must be an early version because those heat shields are not the same as my two Torque Engineering pipes. Plus it is way longer at the exit end. Maybe it’s the Whispering Smith version from Torque Engineering.
Schu
CT1B, CT1C, JT1, JT2, CT2, RT3, DT360A (2), GT80B, DT100B, DT125B, DT175B, DT175C, DT250B (2), DT400B, Z50
Someday, you'll own some Yamahas
CT1B, CT1C, JT1, JT2, CT2, RT3, DT360A (2), GT80B, DT100B, DT125B, DT175B, DT175C, DT250B (2), DT400B, Z50
Someday, you'll own some Yamahas
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, pabdt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: yamadmin, Makotosun, DEET, Vinnie, James Hart
