facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Site running slow with features

• teamster6
  • teamster6's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Site running slow with features was created by teamster6

I use a older computor on this site with high speed internet and mozilla firefox browser. I find myself going to the other site because of all the plugins you see loading between entrys. Never used to be this way before.

t6
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Makotosun
22 Jun 2016 12:53 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Makotosun on topic Site running slow with features

We don't have any new plug ins on the site - we did have a few settings that were off a few weeks ago, but changed it back due to lag. I just turned on the page creation timer so when you load a page, check and see how long it takes to load the page. It is located down at the bottom of the forum right aboue "Powered by Kunena Forum".

I just tried both browsers (Chrome and Firefox) and they are very close in time.

What operating system are you using?
IF it isn't one thing, it's another.
23 Jun 2016 07:47 #2

Replied by Makotosun on topic Site running slow with features

Looks to be loading for me at about .45-.60 seconds per load. I.E. 1/2 a second to build a page?
IF it isn't one thing, it's another.
23 Jun 2016 07:49 #3

• teamster6
  • teamster6's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Replied by teamster6 on topic Site running slow with features

Might be my slower system its xp. The other site is not linked to all the dots on the top right corner of the page. All the links or whatever they are are loading before accessing the page. That is what is taking time loading on this site. There is none of this on the older forum and its quick well for me anyway.

t6
23 Jun 2016 11:59 #4

Moderators: yamadminEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevin