facebook1   youtube1   twitter1   instagram   linkedin1   pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Nice to see this forum back online again

07 Nov 2019 19:19
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
More
Nice to see this forum back online again #21
Thanks for all the support, donations and patience! We have the best group of users on the Internet! We are diligently working to get things back and running, better than before, and fixing some long running issues.

We’ve spoken of removing some less popular features, and streamlining things. Given the technical issue that arose, we have little choice, but it’s all good. Doing some needed work.

Believe me, we are here to stay, so if the site is offline it is a temporary thing. Certain work requires that so the files don’t get corrupted. My goal is to keep as much functionality as possible while the work is done. At this point it means just the forum and the tech sections. Once more things get online, I intend to some announcements so you all are kept in the loop.

Thanks again,

Mako

IF it isn't one thing, it's another.
The following user(s) Liked this Post Badger52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Nov 2019 07:51
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
More
Nice to see this forum back online again #22
It continues to amaze me how things go around here.
Since I had the site back online (about a week) we’ve had 37 new folks sign up! Posting (unread new threads) is up. It’s just amazing.
I did clean out a lot of long term dormant members (some duplicate accounts and accounts with several years inactivity.), but most of this seems to be all new folks.
Yamaha really should consider doing some remakes, or commemorative versions of these bike. Our membership alone could probably support a run!

Attachment not found

10 Nov 2019 07:57
Gr8uncleal
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
More
Nice to see this forum back online again #23
Thanks again for all of your work on the site Mako, much appreciated.

Is it my browser making some of the photos appear blocked out (including yours Mako!), or is it a site issue that you are working on?

Regards.

Alan

10 Nov 2019 08:00
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
More
Nice to see this forum back online again #24
It is an intermittent issue. I’m working on it. May have to do with file size or type, not sure. That’s the current issue I’m working on.

10 Nov 2019 08:03
Gr8uncleal
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
More
Nice to see this forum back online again #25
Cheers ears!

Moderators: DEETDevinEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminDman