facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Picture Attachment problem (09 Jul 2022)

Due to the extraordinary growth of the membership and resources, we are once again bumping up against hosting limits. I am working on a fix. In the meantime, the forum should function, but you won’t be able to attach images. Working as fast s we can to fix. Thanks for your patience. - Makotosun

4-SALE - 1977 DT250D Parts

• johnste1960
  • johnste1960's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

4-SALE - 1977 DT250D Parts was created by johnste1960

I have the following parts from a 1977 250D parts bike that I would like to sell.  Parts typically interchange with 77/78  DT250/400, but you can use places like Partzilla to do a used on search to confirm fitment in your application.

Prices listed are the cash price (also accept paypal Friends/family,) Willing to work with other methods, but I do not intend to create many different accounts on different application platforms just to sell these.    If you are worried about the payment method,  I may consider setting up an ebay listing for you, but the price would be adjusted to account for additional fees and expenses that I would encounter.  Parts that do not sell here will be ultimately be moved to ebay at a later date.  I will may add additional parts as I determine if I do not need them for my current project.  (Parts bike had no engine, so i will not be listing any engine parts from this bike.)

Pictures can be viewed here:  drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wnE7T-V1...3cWtyoWF?usp=sharing

1) Seat Pan - $50+shipping => has a couple small cracks that should be welded, and some surface rust and corrosion.  Solid pan good for clean up and restoration candidate

2) Exhaust Muffler/Spark Arrestor (pn  1M1-14753-00-00 ) - $65+shipping => Solid with surface rust.  Likely needs sandblast and paint, but your call.  Part includes grommet and bushing,   PART DOES NOT INCLUDE BAFFLE/pipe outlet

3) Sidestand with Spring - $40 +shipping => parts have been refurbished.  Stand was wire wheeled and powder coated SEMI GLOASS BLACK.  Spring was put into DERUST solution and treated with an antirust coating.  (Note - bottom of stand was not powder coated as shown in pictures
22 Nov 2022 12:55 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Pedalcrazy on topic 4-SALE - 1977 DT250D Parts

Would you happen to be selling the speedo?
1978 DT400E
1976 DT400C
1973 RT3
1971 RT1B
1968 DT1 (Project)
26 Nov 2022 19:53 #2

• johnste1960
  • johnste1960's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Replied by johnste1960 on topic 4-SALE - 1977 DT250D Parts

No Speedo being sold,  Being used on my project.

The following user(s) Liked this Post: Pedalcrazy
26 Nov 2022 20:55 #3

Moderators: yamadminEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevinJames Hart