facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

1969 DT1-S Engine Cases

• swm
  • swm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

1969 DT1-S Engine Cases was created by swm

FYI, posting due to rarity of the DT1-S VIN # range should any members have interest.
On ebay (and overpriced IMHO), not mine.
Thanks

Yamaha DT1 250 Main Cases #6 2014
Completed

The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT
25 Feb 2021 20:19 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by RT325 on topic 1969 DT1-S Engine Cases

Thanks for posting. Cost is what it is, if you really needed some, there they are. Good to see one with the rear sprocket cover still intact. One point which i'm sure anyone interested would know--is-- that this doesn't have provision for the second selector shaft so will only work for the first models using 4th & 5th gear selector that is wrapped around the drum. Funny story--i was running out of good selector drums as all get chipped at the high point of 3rd & 5th gears, 3rd in particular reducing engagement. So smart arse me thought here's a nice shiny well machined surface one. So fitted it--talking the later DT1 & ended up with 1-2-3-5-4 luckily on the bench haha. Machined surface was for the wrap around selector which pin operates from the back rather than direct 'in'. Thanks for posting.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: swm
25 Feb 2021 23:05 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevinJames Hart