facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm soooo disappointed!

I'm soooo disappointed! 06 Dec 2018 08:18 #1

• KennyV
  • KennyV's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor
My wife was checking out the DVD movie selection at our library and asked if there was anything I wanted to watch? Sure! See if they have Vanishing Point, or Ltitle Fauss and Big Halsy two of my favorites. I really didn't expect they would have either. Sure enough, they have Vanishing Point! So she picked up the DVDs next day. It turned out be a 1996(?) re-make. I was sooooo disappointed :( I told my wife, I don't think I can watch it. I know its going to be a big disappointment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm soooo disappointed! 06 Dec 2018 09:39 #2

• B.C.
  • Sportsman
  • Sportsman
Geez, it's only a movie. Grab a beer, sit back and relax and watch it. :Subscribe :Buds :likey

I'm soooo disappointed! 06 Dec 2018 20:35 #3

• asco
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor

B.C. wrote: Geez, it's only a movie. Grab a beer, sit back and relax and watch it. :Subscribe :Buds :likey

Evan, I saw this before you did. There are several disappointments in life, movies and theater are low on the list.

Not having a CMC MX PRO single digit race number might be higher on the list as this member was in the beginner / novice mx class at Ascot Park Friday nights.

a

YAMA-LAND RESTORATIONS
818-521-2109
MINIBIKESERVICE@AOL.COM CUSTOM MINIBIKE (RALPH) 2002 110cc XR PAX RACING 1971 125cc AT1-C (DOROTHEA) 1971 175cc CT1-C (BRANDY) 1970 250cc DT1-C (MONICA) 1973 100cc Hodaka Combat Rat (ABBY NORMAL) 1969 125cc AT1-M MX (DELILAH)
Last Edit: by asco.

I'm soooo disappointed! 12 Dec 2018 17:56 #4

• KennyV
  • KennyV's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor
Ok, I watched the remake. It was OK, not as good as the original. Knowing the whole story line, I was anxious for the part where there's the random girl riding in the desert. The original, she's neked riding a CL350 if I remember correctly, the bike I mean, I definitely remember her neked. In the remake the girl is wearing clothes, but she's riding a DT250B or C!

• Page:
Moderators: DEETDevinDmanEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminJames Hart