facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
16 Jan 2019
Tonight we were hit with a spammer which was caught by Enduronut. The user has been banned, hopefully we will be able to nip this in the bud. Please if you notice spam being posted, shoot an email to me at makotosun1@gmail.com so I can act quickly. Sorry for the inconvenience. apparently our defenses are not perfect. MAKO
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tank Decals on ebay by "Yamatopdog"

Tank Decals on ebay by "Yamatopdog" 03 Nov 2015 11:12 #11

• Peter Reynolds
  • Mini Enduro
  • Mini Enduro
I had trouble with tank graphics for my 74 DT360 that I purchased from Yamatopdog on EBAY. All the graphics were great with the exception of the stripes. The custom shop I took my tank to said they were cheap looking, like they were printed on a personal plotter (very pixelated) and the fit was terrible. The tank is currently at the paint shop waiting on new stripes. Its got a beautiful Geneva Green base coat but can't be cleared until we get a decent set of stripes. I could have them custom paint them but that's going to cost way to much. Does anyone have a review of Diablo's graphics? Did anyone replace graphics on a DT360a?
Thanks, Pete
(1970 competition gold CT1, 1970 candy green CT1, 1974 DT360 pristine ridden as much as possible and a 1974 DT360 barn find that is being restored)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Peter Reynolds. Reason: rewording

Tank Decals on ebay by "Yamatopdog" 30 Jul 2018 08:29 #12

• WNCBob
  • Mini Enduro
  • Mini Enduro
I got a set of decals from Diabocycles for my Yamaha DT175. The quality was very good. The decals are much thinner than some other decal sets I purchased in the past. This makes it easier to install. They look like the originals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: VinnieDEETyamadminDmanEnduronutMakotosunDevinJames Hart