facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Yamaha CT3 front tire

• DPCT3
  • DPCT3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

Yamaha CT3 front tire was created by DPCT3

Can anyone tell me if they know anywhere to buy a 3.25x18 front trials tire?.  I am running a 1973 Yokohama that still looks pretty good, though I know that it probably isn't.  I figure that if I change the rim or tire size, that will screw up my speedo accuracy.
20 Feb 2021 12:27 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by darinm on topic Yamaha CT3 front tire

You can look on here for some options; www.yamaha-enduros.com/index.php/forum/g...6-master-tire-thread

It's also worth noting that most the stock speedometers are ~ 10% optimistic too.
1972 Yamaha CT2 175
1972 Suzuki TS 185 Sierra
2016 Yamaha WR250R
20 Feb 2021 12:37 #2

• DPCT3
  • DPCT3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter

Replied by DPCT3 on topic Yamaha CT3 front tire

Thanks, I'll check that out. I looked online and only found a Continental 3.25x18 trials tire at a online store in England, but when I clicked on it, I got an error page- probably an old ad. I have a 3.00x18 tire that looks a little small, but I could use it if I had to. I just sold my last street bike, and am getting the CT3 ready to run (it hasn't run for 36 years). I bought it in 1975, and am glad I kept it.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: nhsteve
21 Feb 2021 12:40 #3

Moderators: yamadminEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevinJames Hart