facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: site supporter badges

site supporter badges 10 Feb 2019 17:36 #1

• Makotosun
  • Makotosun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Administrator
  • Site Administrator
  • Admin is in the House!
Unfortunately,. the various softwares we use on the site to make all the features work, do not always communicate well. Our donation system does not talk directly to the forum, so when you make a donation, I have to go in and make a change to your site badge. :Ugh I certainly don't mind doing that, but I could have overlooked a badge upgrade in the process.

IF you have made a donation to the site, at any time, AND you did not receive a Site Supporter Badge on your profile, PLEASE contact me so I can take care of that. admin@yamaha-enduros.com

It is also important information as when I do the upgrades, if we do move to a new system I want to make sure the proper level is carried forward. There is SOME potential that certain features may become more exclusive (i.e. a paid membership) but if you have already made a donation, dependent on the amount, you will continue to receive full access commensurate with that level. There are some of you (and I think you know who you are) who have done so much for the site site, either financially or technical informationally, that you will most likely be grandfathered into a founders membership with of course some cool rewards (yet to be determined :Excited )

I hope to reconfigure things to make this more automatic, but for now, your patience and ongoing support is really appreciated!

Thanks.

Mako
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Gr8uncleal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

You can tell a professional by the lack of wrinkles in his duct tape.
Last Edit: by Makotosun.

site supporter badges 26 Jun 2019 07:07 #2

• Dave G
  • Novice
  • Novice
Hi Mako
I did actually make a donation a while ago and didn't get my supporter badge. I'm not too bothered but if you could add it that would be great - user is Dave G
Thanks for the fantastic site
Dave
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Devin, Gr8uncleal

site supporter badges 27 Jun 2019 08:21 #3

• Devin
  • Supporting Moderator
  • Supporting Moderator
  • Cell 805-914-8299
I contacted Mako about a different topic, Mako told me he would be in a remote area doing a vintage Hodaka ride. He should be back in a few days. If you don’t hear from him in about a week, I would send him a private message. I know he wants to recognize those that have contributed.

site supporter badges 27 Jun 2019 08:27 #4

• Dave G
  • Novice
  • Novice
Thanks for letting me know

• Page:
Moderators: DEETDevinEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminDman