facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

Picture Attachment problem (09 Jul 2022)

Due to the extraordinary growth of the membership and resources, we are once again bumping up against hosting limits. I am working on a fix. In the meantime, the forum should function, but you won’t be able to attach images. Working as fast s we can to fix. Thanks for your patience. - Makotosun

For Sale: Honda CRM250AR Rare street legal enduro (Two stroke!)

• MarkT
  • MarkT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Site Supporter
  • Site Supporter
Sadly , circumstances have led me to have to sell some of my Enduro collection.

I have well over $10,000 invested in this bike and spare parts.  $7500 OBO.  Buyer must pick up near Las Vegas Nevada.  Excellent condition, runs great. 

The CRM250AR has Honda's legendary "activated radical combustion" engine that runs extremely efficiently (without spark!) under cruising conditions.  It has been described as possibly the best street legal enduro ever made.  Great suspension, reasonably low seat height, lightweight CR250-based two stroke engine. 

Titled and registered in Nevada in my name.  This is one of my favorite bikes.  I have not been able to ride it for a while and not sure if/when I will be able to again.  As much as I like it, I really want to see it go to someone who will ride and enjoy it.

A partial list of parts included...  Pro Circuit pipe (yes, they make one for this exact street legal model! Stock pipe included).  Spare ECM (new).  Spare rear shock.  Spare radiator.  Spare ignition system.  Original kmh speedometer (I installed a used mph speedometer)  I think I even have a spare carburetor.  Has near new Dunlop street legal knobby tires.  I'll have to dig through tote of spares. 

Please PM me if interested. 

Mark 

1963 YG1-T, 1965 MG1-T, Allstate 250, 1970 CT1b, 1971 R5, 1973 AT3MX, 1974 TS400L, 1975 RD350, 1976 DT175C, 1976 Husqvarna 250CR, 1981 DT175G, 1988 DT50, 1990 "Super" DT50, 1991 RT180, 2017 XT250
The following user(s) Liked this Post: swm
04 Aug 2022 23:38 #1

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wow never heard of this model before. Hope all is well and good luck with the sale.
05 Aug 2022 14:10 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Makotosun