facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shipping $$$$

Shipping $$$$ 06 Dec 2017 09:55 #1

• yamahahaha
  • yamahahaha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor
I wanted to get an idea or suggestions on best way to ship front/rear wheel 19/18 inch no tire from Utah to Florida. Also how much to expect to pay...
The following user(s) Liked this Post: ASCO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Shipping $$$$ 06 Dec 2017 13:52 #2

• ASCO
  • Collector
  • Collector

yamahahaha wrote: I wanted to get an idea or suggestions on best way to ship front/rear wheel 19/18 inch no tire from Utah to Florida. Also how much to expect to pay...

I don't have an answer for you because I would sell mine on CL instead. But I paid $68.00 for a 21" DT1 front tire, wheel and brake backing plate with a brake cable used on eBay ... I would assume 40% (.40% / $70 = $28.00) of the price would be packaging ( cellophane ) wrapped to shipping ground freight.

YAMA-LAND RESTORATIONS
CASTAIC MOTORCYCLE SALVAGE
MINIBIKESERVICE@AOL.COM CUSTOM MINIBIKE (RALPH) 1978 DT100 (ELLEN) 2002 110cc XR PAX RACING 1971 125cc AT1-C (DOROTHEA) 1971 175cc CT1-C (ELSA) 1971 175cc CT1-C (BRANDY) 1970 250cc DT1-C (MONICA) 1974 DT 360cc (CROSSEYED MARY)
Last Edit: by ASCO.

Shipping $$$$ 06 Dec 2017 17:06 #3

• david.hunter
  • Sportsman
  • Sportsman
If by best way you mean least expensive, box it up and take to local post office, they weigh it / measure box / ask you how fast it has to be in Florida. They ship it at a loss that’s why a rate increase is in the works. 20 to 30 dollars should be about right. Now ship that same wheel from where you are to just over the Canadian border expect to pay $50 to $60

• Page:
Moderators: DEETDevinDmanEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminJames Hart