facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Guys I'm gonna get a car

Guys I'm gonna get a car 15 Aug 2019 19:10 #11

• Nitto05
  • Nitto05's Avatar Topic Author
  • Open Class
  • Open Class
Yeah it was a joke guys the rotary rx7 cost way to much maybe in the future but for now the motorcycle I gotta figure out how to take out the old gasket because I'm gonna end up with a leak but 120psI in compression has fuel replaced needed oil seals and pics of my cat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

With a strong will you can achieve anything

Guys I'm gonna get a car 15 Aug 2019 19:53 #12

• Scootern29
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor

liferbiker wrote: Wow! that's an intricate cage design! U tied into rear torsion bar tube in middle and outboard as close as you can get to spring plates? This is a high stress area (don't ask me how I know this) when you run bigger bars. Brace ft. as well, make those clamp on Your gonna have fun with this! I really miss mine, may build another, cases, cranks & stuff still reasonable (semi) for 2ltr+ motors. An old 2ltr (914/bus ) has a very durable case much stronger than type 1 style. Aluminum V6 works well too, keep injection!

I'm pretty familiar with off road cars. I used to race Score and HDRA and prep, and pit for some of the fast guy's. Mark Temple just gave me this poster from when I pitted and worked on their car.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Makotosun, Rick C., MarkT, bluntz465, Badger52

Question authority, think for yourself!

Guys I'm gonna get a car 16 Aug 2019 00:09 #13

• Rick C.
  • Collector
  • Collector
Yep, get your bike running First !
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Snglsmkr

• Page:
Moderators: DEETDevinDmanEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminJames Hart