facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DT1c3

DT1c3 29 May 2019 00:52 #1

• liferbiker
  • liferbiker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Collector
  • Collector
kinda stalled w/banjo fitting broke, ordered seat foam from Deet, he also came to the rescue on my need of banjo bolt, fitting & fiber washers, he's GOT STUFF !! found my tank covering material, & related at a local fabric supply color of lite canvas is fairly close to red of painted parts (alot closer than I was able to get red back in plastic tank!) a 16 buck investment for material, zipper (for pocket), eyelets (to tie underneath) & they recomended a seamstriss as well! I'll contact her tomorrow, I'll have to find a section of clear plastic for see thru pocket (their stuff would have cost an additional 12 bucks!, not on my budget, know I got a comforter bag....honeee....) LOL heres a couple pics for u guys that like 'em gonna need some new shoes as well.. any tire recomends out there?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: DEETDevinDmanEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminJames Hart