facebook1   youtube1   twitter1   instagram   linkedin1   pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Site donation recognition

08 May 2019 07:41 08 May 2019 07:42 by yamadmin.
yamadmin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
More
Topic Author
Site donation recognition #1
First, I want to apologize. Life has been getting in the way of my life, so I haven’t been on much lately. I do monitor things, but been slacking.

Several folks have donated lately, and it took me until today to upgrade their membership badges to reflect. Unfortunately the software isn’t automatic, but it has now been done!

A Big Thank You!

To check on status of a donation, you can always see the latest donation at:
yamaha-enduros.com/index.php/our-supporters

Again, sorry for the delay, and Thanks for the support!

Mako - note this is posted on the main admin account for clarity of the user name!

Each day follows the last like some sad marching band with no leader. Tuesday is the tuba.

-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 May 2019 07:49
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
More
Site donation recognition #2
If you have donated and don’t see your name on the list, please send me a note so I can fix it!

Mako

IF it isn't one thing, it's another.

08 May 2019 11:58
1971DT250
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
More
Site donation recognition #3
I would like to suggest and encourage that everyone that uses this forum donate and be on the list.

The hours spent riding my Enduros is not deducted from my life span.
The following user(s) Liked this Post Makotosun, MarkT, MACE6772, meadeam, Camp3

08 May 2019 17:54
JayB
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
More
Site donation recognition #4
I showed my girlfriend my two measly $5 donations compared to all the other donations and we both had a great belly laugh! She said that I am cheap b**tard! I will try to up my game. Maybe next time I will double my donation total!

Thanks to everyone who donates, posts and spends the time to make this a great place for information and camaraderie!

Jay in Maryland
The following user(s) Liked this Post Makotosun, MACE6772, Snglsmkr

11 May 2019 22:55
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
More
Site donation recognition #5
To be clear, currently all site features are available to everyone, donation or not. At some point we may move to a subscriptionmodel for some features, but we’ve been able to keep the lights on (server & software costs) with the generous donations of you guys. There is a small amount of advertising revenue, but I hate a lot of ads on a site, so I have not gone down that road. There may be some increases there, but I promise not to overburden with that.

I hate pop ups unless they are used for some sort of important member notice.

Again, a big thank you to everyone who contributes your time and knowledge by posting, donations, and just being a great bunch of members who don’t require much moderation to keep things fun and friendly! Give yourselves a collective pat on the back!

IF it isn't one thing, it's another.
The following user(s) Liked this Post MarkT, 2fishkev, 1971DT250, yamahahaha, Gr8uncleal

Moderators: yamadminDmanEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevinJames Hart