facebook1   youtube1   twitter1   instagram   linkedin1   pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

"My Garage" feature added to Profile

11 Nov 2019 21:05 11 Nov 2019 21:05 by Makotosun.
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
More
Topic Author
"My Garage" feature added to Profile #1
So the old user photo albums went away along with the social system we had to axe. Finding a decent way for folks to post a page with their rides on it is a mixed bag. So I created a small page called "My Garage". It is limited to 4 pictures right now and I will monitor to see how the load of hosting those photos affects the site volume and responsiveness. You can actually list 5 if you count the "favorite bike" which is on your main profile page as an option.

Still working through this thing, but we are making progress!

Mako

IF it isn't one thing, it's another.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2019 07:01
nhsteve
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
More
"My Garage" feature added to Profile #2
Hi Mako-

I was updating my profile today, and got a parsing error when I tried to upload a photo for my avatar. Tried a couple of different pics with the same message.

So for now, my avatar appears to be a 115volt muffin fan, which is ok with me as I'm kind of a wingnut anyway B)

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for what you do, it is appreciated.

12 Nov 2019 07:36
Makotosun
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
More
Topic Author
"My Garage" feature added to Profile #3
It seems you have to confirm your password if you update your avatar, or garage, or anything else in there. Trying to make that stop, but it may be a security “feature”of the latest upgrade.

The stock avatar I actually a 3D nuclear warning graphic borrowed from either Doom or Wolfenstein - I cant recall which.

IF it isn't one thing, it's another.

Moderators: DEETDevinDmanEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminJames Hart