facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DT1 race bike.

DT1 race bike. 11 Oct 2019 04:41 #1

• RT325
  • RT325's Avatar Topic Author
  • Collector
  • Collector

You've probably seen this & looks like interesting other videos if you click forward to the next one. I'll watch it tomorrow but just checking my emails before ZZZZ time & mate sent me the link so had to have a sneak peek, but am guessing the demo rider is the original factory rider from back then--i'll guess his name is Suzuki but probably not. Man that bike looks neat.
Sorry i see there's no click forward option when i play it on here but if i click the link on my email it gives that option on youtube. but if i copy my email link to here the video comes up ready to run, not just the link. I give up [tired] but if you can find it on youtube somehow then i clicked forward two clicks & saw a honda twin briefly so must be endless stuff.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: 2fishkev, swm, Badger52, shyted, liferbiker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by RT325.

DT1 race bike. 12 Oct 2019 10:15 #2

• Ctune80
  • Sportsman
  • Sportsman
This is the translation for the video description

Legend Rider Han Tadashi Ran Han ran in a machine that reproduced the first car of the Yamaha DT-1 that ran in 1969. As you know, Tada-san is the president of SP Tadao (Special Parts Tadao). At the All Japan Motocross Kanto Tournament.
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Badger52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient.....
  • Page:
Moderators: DEETDevinDmanEnduronutMakotosunVinnieyamadminJames Hart