facebook1   youtube1   twitter1   instagram   linkedin1   pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

New RT-1 Owner

12 Jun 2019 10:17
soloZ06
Mini Enduro
Mini Enduro
More
Topic Author
New RT-1 Owner #1
Just picked up a 71 RT-1. There are a few parts missing, so I'm sure there will be some late nights searching for some parts. I worked in both a Suzuki and Yamaha dealership as a wrench back in the eighties. I'm currently working on the RT-1 and a '75 Suzuki GT 250. Thanks for all the information on the forum.

Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jun 2019 15:38 12 Jun 2019 15:39 by RT325.
RT325
Collector
Collector
More
New RT-1 Owner #2
Welcome from nz. Wish i'd never sold my RT1, still have a Ratty DT1 though., & enough bits to build an RT2 motor come to think. I feel a plan coming on. Turned spanners in a Yamaha workshop for 20 year from early "60's, well yamaha turned up about mid "60's for us, then other brand shops when ours closed down. Then one too many mx head injury accidents lol but that's another story. Hence me talking rubbish on here all the time. Had Yam & Honda till "76, good old days & best of both worlds. Cheers.
The following user(s) Liked this Post swm, Snglsmkr, soloZ06

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: yamadminDmanEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevinJames Hart