facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram linkedin1 pinterest1

NOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community! REGISTER AND MAKE THIS BOX DISAPPEAR!

VJMC National Rally - Eureka Springs, Arkansas

• Vinnie
  • Vinnie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Big Dog Contributor
  • Big Dog Contributor
VJMC National Rally - Welcome! (cornerstonereg.com)

Everyone, the National Rally of the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club is in Eureka Springs, Arkansas June 23rd thru June 26th this summer.

I plan on going.  We host a Yamaha-Enduro Forum Gathering on Friday Night, June 24th at our home, "Hilton Cottage" in Eureka Springs.  Keep in mind, we will be enjoying the Eureka Springs evenings every night at the Hilton Cottage, so all are welcome to stop by anytime.  I'd suggest getting reservations soon, it's been pretty busy with the International Travel Limitations.  There are many hotels, motels and B&B's in town for the stay.

At this time, I'm planning on riding my 1976 DT 400 TAT Bike over for the weekend from the ranch. I don't plan on bringing any of the collection over to show.  Just an easy weekend of vintage motorcycles. 

If anyone is interested let me know.  I've never been to an event like this, I'm not a member soliciting anyone else to go, but since it's a mile from the house, figured I better enjoy it and offer up an evening or two to members here to get to hang out in person. 

Who knows, might take a couple rides thru the woods of the Ozarks, show some folks around.
Time to ride......
The following user(s) Liked this Post: MarkT, Bigdog302, Badger52, Gr8uncleal, RT1, AirborneSilva, Sneezles61, Mike P
Last edit: 31 Mar 2022 08:33 by Vinnie.
31 Mar 2022 07:38 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm in.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Where the Yamaha Enduro is still a current model...
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Bigdog302
31 Mar 2022 09:16 #2

Replied by Bigdog302 on topic VJMC National Rally - Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Eureka Springs is a hour and 21 minutes from my location. I want to come visit with you all. If I go it will likely be by car unless I get a bike road worthy. not sure yet what I would take however.
2 1968 DT1s,1970 RT1M,1970 DT1C,1971 RT1B,1971 Honda Z50K2,1974 DT100A 1974DT250A,1974 Honda MT250,2 1975 DT400Bs,1975 Honda CR250M1,1978 DT175E,1979 Honda CR250R.
Dave
Jesus is Lord!
Last edit: 01 Apr 2022 03:26 by Bigdog302.
31 Mar 2022 13:51 #3

Replied by Gr8uncleal on topic VJMC National Rally - Eureka Springs, Arkansas

"Eureka Springs is a hour and 21 minutes from my location. I want to come visit with you all. If I got it will likely be by car unless I get a bike road worthy. not sure yet what I would take however."

AND, it's far easier to carry home in a car (truck?!) all the parts that you're going to buy there! 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) Liked this Post: Bigdog302, Schu
31 Mar 2022 23:49 #4

• Vinnie
  • Vinnie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Big Dog Contributor
  • Big Dog Contributor
Looks like not many gonna make it so we not going to have a big deal.

Friday Night, I expect Joe Gresh and I will be hanging out at our house, 9 Prospect, under the garage area outside.  Welcome to stop by see if we out there.  Nothing formal, but feel free to stop by.

Vinnie Out!
Time to ride......
15 Jun 2022 11:10 #5

Moderators: yamadminEnduronutMakotosunDEETVinnieDevinJames Hart