facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New parts wanted for 1975 DT250B

New parts wanted for 1975 DT250B 06 Jul 2019 00:21 #1

• Gr8uncleal
  • Gr8uncleal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor
Someone I know here in the UK is in the process of building a DT250B from all new parts (I think it's costing him a lot of money!). I met him online when I sold him a nos rear sprocket carrier.

On his behalf I am asking if anyone has these parts that they're wishing to sell (I've just copied and pasted his message):-

All I'm after at the moment is pair of NOS hubs and brake plates plus all of the parts to complete the brake mechanisms in the hubs. I'd also like a genuine pair of NOS stanchions.

As well as being new, they can't be "shop soiled" as he might be showing the bike eventually.

If anyone has anything that is needed, please pm me and I'll put the two of you in contact with each other.

Thanks.

Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New parts wanted for 1975 DT250B 06 Jul 2019 00:51 #2

• RT325
  • Collector
  • Collector
Wow that' sounds like an expensive or no expense spared restoration. Hope we see the end results when it happens one-day. Thought i might be lucky enough to find a brand new old stock bike listed somewhere. Not that he would want one & obviously likes doing the work himself as gives personal satisfaction, & good on him to. Found this site so now i'm hooked at looking at older British bikes like i used to ride 'off road' in the old days. Damn it i live on the wrong side of the world.
www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1084272

New parts wanted for 1975 DT250B 21 Jul 2019 15:39 #3

• DT400BYam
  • Sportsman
  • Sportsman
Hi can I ask where about in the country is the guy putting the 250B together I do renovating and I can make parts look new or better than new and
I’m building a 400B and done similar projects I be able to help him out.

Last Edit: by DT400BYam.

New parts wanted for 1975 DT250B 22 Jul 2019 00:31 #4

• Gr8uncleal
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor
Many thanks for your reply.

He is in Northamptonshire.

I have copied and pasted your offer in an email to him and will let you know as and when he comes back to me.

Regards.

Alan

New parts wanted for 1975 DT250B 22 Jul 2019 01:28 #5

• Gr8uncleal
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor

DT400BYam wrote: Hi can I ask where about in the country is the guy putting the 250B together I do renovating and I can make parts look new or better than new and
I’m building a 400B and done similar projects I be able to help him out.

Yep, could be a goer.

If you could PM me your email address I'll forward it to him and he can take it from there.

Whereabouts are you located?

• Page:
Moderators: VinnieDEETyamadminDmanEnduronutMakotosunDevinJames Hart