facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Throttle "cylinder" dissasembly?

Throttle "cylinder" dissasembly? 18 Jul 2019 03:02 #11

• Claes
Sorry I am new to forums so probably not responding in the right way. The replies below are meant for MarkT and Gr8uncleal respectively...

Many thanks
Claes
The following user(s) Liked this Post: Gr8uncleal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Throttle "cylinder" dissasembly? 18 Jul 2019 05:05 #12

• Gr8uncleal
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor

Claes wrote: Sorry I am new to forums so probably not responding in the right way. The replies below are meant for MarkT and Gr8uncleal respectively...

Many thanks
Claes

All understood Claes!

If there is a specific post that you want to comment on or reply to (as I have done here), click on the "Quote" button on that post.

I'm always impressed by the standard of both spoken and written English of those for whom it is not their first language!

Regards.

Alan

Last Edit: by Gr8uncleal. Reason: text

Throttle "cylinder" dissasembly? 18 Jul 2019 05:25 #13

• Claes

Gr8uncleal wrote:

Claes wrote: Sorry I am new to forums so probably not responding in the right way. The replies below are meant for MarkT and Gr8uncleal respectively...

Many thanks
Claes

All understood Claes!

If there is a specific post that you want to comment on or reply to (as I have done here), click on the "Quote" button on that post.

I'm always impressed by the standard of both spoken and written English of those for whom it is not their first language!

Regards.

Alan

Thanks, that is very kind. I did live in London for 10 years, so a little help there, although I have no illusions as to being 'fluent' in anything other than Swedish.

Cheers
Claes

• Page:
Moderators: VinnieDEETyamadminDmanEnduronutMakotosunDevinJames Hart