facebook1 youtube1 twitter1 instagram google plus linkedin1 pinterest1

logosmallNOTICE:  If you are not a free registered member of the site, you will not see the photos in the forum, and you won't be able to access our premium member content. Please consider joining our community!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I know you've seen it before but here it is again--just because!! CT1--XS650.

I know you've seen it before but here it is again--just because!! CT1--XS650. 11 Oct 2017 16:08 #1

• RT325
  • RT325's Avatar Topic Author
  • Collector
  • Collector

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) Liked this Post: 1971DT250, Pillsbury

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I know you've seen it before but here it is again--just because!! CT1--XS650. 11 Oct 2017 17:13 #2

• 1971DT250
  • Site Contributor
  • Site Contributor
Very nice. Love the exhaust.

I have a '71 CT1c and a '75 XS650. But I don't have the time or skill to build one of these.

The hours spent riding my Enduros is not deducted from my life span.

I know you've seen it before but here it is again--just because!! CT1--XS650. 11 Oct 2017 22:20 #3

• RT325
  • RT325's Avatar Topic Author
  • Collector
  • Collector

1971DT250 wrote: Very nice. Love the exhaust.

I have a '71 CT1c and a '75 XS650. But I don't have the time or skill to build one of these.

Yeah same here. Hows the song go--If i only had Time--plus skill lol. Did put an RD250 twin into a PE250 once with twin chambers over the top. Ran good but was bloody useless realy so put an XR200 in it. Was just a frame i got for nothing 30 years ago plus a motor i had under the bench type thing. Funny how memories come back of past F@#k ups when i see something like this. Motor was a bit rough but ran perfect. Mate took it for a ride & came back loving it. We talked & he hit the start button & bump--nothing-- upshot was the right side main had broken the cage & at 'that moment' one ball bearing rolled out when they must've all congregated together or couldn't happen. Ball rolled through the balance hole in the flywheel & the conrod went--Bonk--so gave up on it, didn't like it anyway lol. I'll find a pic of my PE/now smokey 185 these days. Was good to ride with a tweaked up 12/1 piston megacycle cam 200 many years ago, till it broke a conrod.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Page:
Moderators: VinnieDEETyamadminDmanEnduronutMakotosunDevinJames Hart